Mobile phone NFC layout
|IOS System||In October 2019, the Apple Developer Conference announced that NFC will be fully open to third parties. Current testing: Apple 8 and above, system upgrades to IOS 13.2 and above, can call NFC functions.|
|Andriod System||Almost all the flagship phones of all brands are equipped with NFC function, and domestic thousand yuan phones are equipped.|
|NFC in Europe, America, Japan and Korea||Mainstream way.|
|NFC in China||The application began to spread, bus cards/access control cards/Pos machines, but the promotion was not enough and was suppressed by the Internet (WeChat Alipay QR code, etc.).|
- The development of Apple's NFC function will undoubtedly detonate the NFC-related market.
- The convenience of passive products for the environment and transportation will attract more and more attention.
- In July 2019, China Eastern Airlines launched the first permanent passive electronic luggage tag, which is different from the traditional active luggage tag. The first batch of 4K luggage tags has already arrived at the end customers. The concept of smart, energy-efficient and convenient has been launched, and more airlines will follow suit.
- The market shipment volume of active shelf labels is 60-70KK/year, and there will be an annual increase of 20-30%. With the entry of Internet fresh food companies such as Haima Fresh, the market will increase.
- With the advent of color ink screens, the market for colorful displays such as digital photo frames, employee badges, and luggage tags will explode.
- The follow-up of domestic ink screens will make the Epaper market more cost-effective.
- The application of the Internet of Things with passive modules will be very useful in different environments.